Manufacturing Engineer - Technical Support - 38215
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
Contract Position based at: Solihull
Rate: - £31.54/hr Ltd Umbrella
Manufacturing Engineer - Technical Support is required to project manage the planning and implementation of facility solutions for new model introduction within Final Assembly.
- Define solutions to deliver required capability and manufacturing plant metrics to all new & modified facilities.
- Document and manage technical issues using the appropriate problem solving tool set.
- Lead supplier selection with Purchasing and vendor management activities.
- Represent AME Facilities at programme meetings at all levels and present where applicable
- Coordinate the planning of facility requirements in preparation for physical builds at Assembly Plant locations.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience and ability in practical problem avoidance / solving (Six Sigma, 8D, 5Y, FMEA)
- Proficient in the following key tool sets: AutoCAD; Vis Mockup/TCe; AIMs; MS Office suite; SAP
- Thorough understanding of H&S procedures including CDM 2015, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, ECPL.
- Understanding of Design for Assembly principles.
- Previous experience in a leading role in a product launch at an assembly plant.
- Project management
- Presentation skills (preparation and delivery)
- Thorough understanding of Product Creation and Delivery System (PCDS)
Degree qualified in Manufacturing Engineering
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.