Systems Engineers – Senior / Principal - Contract - Warwick - £ Competitive
We are currently searching for four talented systems engineers, to join an expanding Electrical and Electronic department. Our client is seeking both ADAS and HVAC specialists, for the development, implementation and testing of ADAS and HVAC related features for the Indian and European markets. You will support vehicle line development and new technology engineering, for both passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles divisions.This wide role involves working with different teams and projects and hence provides a unique opportunity to keep developing skills. You will have an excellent understanding of systems engineering, processes and methods, rapid control prototyping and testing of control systems.
As Systems Engineer – you will be required to
- Primarily (but not restricted to) the integration, development and testing of ADAS and HVAC systems.
- Conceptualisation, design, and proof of concept of new control strategies.
- Model based design and model-based systems engineering.
- Develop and test hardware and software solutions on bench (e.g MIL/SIL/HIL) and vehicle using commercial solutions such as simulation and validation tools e.g. IPG/dSPACE/NI.
- Support the delivery of Engineering sign off through DVP and report DV progress through our validation and verification tool.
- Support all projects’ technical activities to meet customer deadlines and Milestones.
- Support with supplier evaluation
As Systems Engineer - you will have
- A degree or similar qualification.
- Knowledge of Algorithm development and testing, using at least one of C++/ Python/Matlab/Simulink.
- The enthusiasm to work with start-up companies in AI and ML domain to introduce new technologies.
- The ability to support with the creation of quality, security and functional safety artifacts
- Support with the creation of unit, subsystem, and system documentation
- Support with the creation of documents such as SOW, SOR etc.
- Vehicle benchmarking experience.
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal need for support, and be able to travel, perhaps twice a year, to India.
What you will get:
- An competive contract rate with longevity of work
- Work on highly-rewarding projects in a supportive team environment
- Training and multiple career opportunities as the department grows
Suitably qualified and experienced Systems Engineers should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.