Infotainment Engineer – Contract - Warwick - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
An Infotainment Engineer is required to support a growing Electrical and Electronics engineering department, supporting vehicle line development and new technology engineering, for both passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles divisions.
Our client is currently investing, in developing state of art connected cockpit domain controllers, for its passenger vehicle segment for the Indian and European market. The Connectivity and User Experience team in UK is dedicated to scout for new technologies, engage with start-ups, Tech companies, Tier1s, and the TML design team to develop system & software architecture for future cockpit platforms.
As Infotainment Engineer– you will be required to
- Develop the Technical roadmap for future cockpit domain controllers.
- Develop system and software architecture.
- Engage with SoC partners, Google, Apple and Amazon for their automotive offerings.
- Develop Proof of concept projects.
- Engage with Engineering leadership and business teams.
- Techno Commercial discussion with partners/ startups.
- Engage with Multiple competencies within Electrical and Design for feature development.
- Engage with Tier 1 suppliers for detailed technical discussion around architecture and features.
As Infotainment Engineer - you will have
- A degree or similar qualification.
- An interest in Android Automotive roadmap and architecture
- C / C++ / Java programming skills.
- Alexa, Android Auto, Apple car play architecture and deployment experience
- Middleware and application development knowledge.
- Vehicle benchmarking experience, know how about consumer electronic trends.
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal need for support, and be able to travel, perhaps twice a year, to India.
What you will get:
- An excellent salary, whilst working on highly-rewarding projects in a supportive team environment.
- Training and multiple career opportunities as the department grows.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.