Systems Engineer HVAC
We are currently searching for Systems Engineers, to join an expanding Electrical and Electronic department with an OEM based in an outstanding new facility in the Warwick area. You’ll be involved in a range of new vehicle development programmes for passenger EV’s for the European market.
This wide role involves working with different teams and projects and hence provides a unique opportunity to keep developing skills. You will have an excellent understanding of systems engineering, processes and methods, rapid control prototyping and testing of control systems.
As Systems Engineer – you will be required to
- Primarily (but not restricted to) the integration, development and testing of HVAC systems
- Conceptualisation, design, and proof of concept of new control strategies.
- Model based design and model-based systems engineering.
- Develop and test hardware and software solutions on bench (e.g MIL/SIL/HIL) and vehicle using commercial solutions such as simulation and validation tools e.g. IPG/dSPACE/NI.
- Support the delivery of Engineering sign off through DVP and report DV progress
- Support all projects’ technical activities to meet customer deadlines and Milestones.
As Systems Engineer - you will have
- A degree or similar qualification.
- Knowledge of Algorithm development and testing, using at least one of C++/ Python/Matlab/Simulink.
- The enthusiasm to work with start-up companies in AI and ML domain to introduce new technologies.
- The ability to support with the creation of quality, security and functional safety artifacts
- Support with the creation of unit, subsystem, and system documentation
- Support with the creation of documents such as SOW, SOR etc.
- Vehicle benchmarking experience.
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal need for support
What you will get:
- A competitive 6 month rolling contract whilst working on highly-rewarding projects in a supportive team environment.
- Training and multiple career opportunities as the department grows
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included