Do you have Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new contract job in Wolverhampton? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer, and the role comes with a umbrella rate of £30.02 per hour. This contract is inside IR35.
As a Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer, you will enable the successful strip out of facilities, repurposing of assets and launch of new products within the company's organisation. This involves effective project planning, stakeholder and vendor management, familiarity with CDM regulation and a good working understanding of engineering principles.
To give you an idea of how this Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Manage construction projects involving mechanical design & fitting, electrical strip-out and lift & shift activity
- Create detailed and effective action plans
- Manage contractors safety, including risk assessments and method statements
- Procure or maintain multiple production tools and assets, covering machining and assembly processes with a variety of automation
To apply for this Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer role, you will need hands-on knowledge of managing construction projects involving Mechanical design & fitting, electrical strip-out and lift & shift activity. You will also require the following:
- An understanding of basic engineering and mechanical principles
- Ability to create detailed and effective action plans
- Previous relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and experience of Construction Design Management (CDM) and Energy Control & Power Lockout (ECPL)
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included