An award-winning transmission technology specialist requires Design Engineers (up to Principle level) to work within small cohesive teams on challenging projects in a fast moving environment. The Design Engineers will be responsible for the design and detail of gearbox components and complete transmission systems.
What you'll be doing:
- Design responsibility for individual design and development projects
- Manage and deliver such projects on time, to project cost and to project specification
- Supervise Design and Detail Engineers to undertake design and development projects
- Undertake CAD modelling and scheming on 3D CAD
- Assist in the timescale and resource planning of engineering projects
Skills helpful for the role:
- Degree qualified in mechanical engineering or relevant discipline
- Post graduate experience in a design engineering environment, ideally within motorsport or automotive
- Experience of designing rotating metal components is desirable
- Knowledge of Siemens NX 3D CAD system or similar
- Experience of applying first principles to solve real-world problems
- Excellent organisational and IT skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures, controls and quality standards, together with ERP systems
What you'll get:
- EV Car salary sacrifice scheme
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the skills required for the Design Engineer role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Design Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.