Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who has Embedded or application level experience writing code for products for a company based in Greater Manchester. The details of the role and experience required are below:
- On time and to cost delivery of product functionality according to the product software specification.
- The writing of code to a professional standard adhering to the defined Software Development Process.
- The accurate assessment of project time-scales for software completion.
- The ability to highlight software risks early on in a project.
- To contribute to the project team in a concise, informed and professional manner.
- To provide creative input on all aspects of software design.
- To maintain version records for tracking software changes on each product.
- Degree qualified in engineering, science or mathematics.
- Expert in embedded C or C++.
- Experience of ARM micro-controllers.
- Experience of IAR or Keil compilers an advantage.
- Experience with RTOS
- Experience of communication protocols such as RS232 / USB / RFID.
- Working with source control such as Git
- Track-record of successful product design.
Suitably qualified and experienced Embedded Software Engineers should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44 (0) 1926963292 or by emailing their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.