Do you have automotive design and development experience, and are you seeking a new job in Cranfield? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Chassis Mechatronic Engineer, and the role comes with a contract rate of £25.96 per hour (PAYE, Inside IR35).
As a Chassis Mechatronic Engineer, you will manage the application of global design and follow development at the system and module levels. You will work within a cross-functional global team, mainly in Japan, Germany, France and Spain. The main location will be Cranfield, but the role can include travel to suppliers, other offices and manufacturing plants.
In your first few weeks in this engineer role, you can expect to:
- Manage supplier management (cost/quality and timing)
- Meet regulation and safety performance
- Report part quality and reliability
- Analyse market concerns (root cause investigation).
To apply for this chassis engineer role, you will need a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and the aptitude to understand new technologies and systems by clear application of engineering principles and knowledge. You will also require the following:
- IT skills, competent with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink
- A valid driving licence for the UK and European countries
- Experience investigating and resolving software logic-related concerns in an automotive-type environment.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included