Electronic Systems Engineer
Permanent - Bristol - Attractive - Aerospace and Defence
A Systems/Hardware/Electronics Engineer is required within an Advanced Aerospace and Defence Services Organisation.
The Systems/Hardware/Electronics Engineer will be an experienced engineer that will support the design and development of systems controller products.
Flexible working and employees are able to work a hybrid or fully remote model.
Systems/Hardware/Electronics Engineer you will be required to:
- Provide technical and engineering know-how to deliver projects through to certification
- Plan, design, specify, verify and validate electronic controllers
- Work with electromechanical aerospace and defence systems
Systems/Hardware/Electronics Engineer Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Engineering degree - ideally with an electronics bias, or relevant experience
- Professional attitude who is a good communicator - both written and verbal
- Flexible, can-do approach who enjoys working in a team and collaborating
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple requirements
- Pragmatic and systematic by nature
- Self-motivated to see tasks through to successful completion
- Experience within aerospace product development
- Experience on DO-254 projects
- Operated at Senior or Principal Engineer level
- Experience of deriving and specifying hardware requirements
- Knowledge of System electronics architecture design and specifications
- Experience with both simple and complex electronics systems
- Knowledge of power electronics and motor drive design
- Skills with planning and development phases
- Applied knowledge of Aerospace and Defence
- Experience with CAN comms interface electronics systems
- Knowledge of Electromechanical Position Sensors
- Knowledge of FPGA based systems
** Security Clearance will be required for this role due to the nature of the systems involved**
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.