FPGA Design and Verification Engineer - Permanent - Bristol Area
Attractive - Aerospace and Defence - Software & Electronic Hardware
An FPGA Design and Verification Engineer is required within an Advanced Aerospace and Defence Services Organisation. The FPGA Design and Verification Engineer will be an experienced electronics design engineer and the FPGA Design and Verification Engineer will work delivering complex electronic based solutions for electro-mechanical products, projects, and services to the world's leading Aerospace & Defence companies. The FPGA Design and Verification Engineer will join a multi discipline team developing electro-mechanical based systems for Aerospace and Defence platforms.
Flexible working and employees are able to work a hybrid working model.
The FPGA Design and Verification Engineer you will be required to:
- Responsible for the delivery of FPGA solutions
- Work with safety critical and high integrity aerospace systems
- This role will be focusing on the FPGA design and FPGA verification activities
- Producing work products in compliance with the Aerospace and Defence Standards
The FPGA Design and Verification Engineer Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Ideally degree qualified, in a related discipline
- Ideally a registered Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership.
- Comfortable with defining and/or working with detailed FPGA requirements
- A proven track record of engineering problem solving
- A flair for abstraction and decomposition within the FPGA environment
- Systematic and methodical approach who is Conscientious
- Thrives in an empowered culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a Team player
- Proven experience of developing FPGA architecture designs
- Verification of electronics designs or equivalent
- Experience of code coverage, functional coverage and requirements traceability
- Reviewing junior engineers deliverables
- Contributing to FMEA's
- Using Atlassian toolsets e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Proven FPGA design and verification experience gained in product development
- Experience with safety critical and/or high integrity systems.
- Previous experience within the aerospace, space, automotive, rail or nuclear industries.
** Security Clearance will be required for this role due to the nature of the systems involved**
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.