Title: Lead Studio Designer - 38812
Contract Position based at: Gaydon / hybrid working
Rate: up to £55.71/hr Umbrella Ltd (dependent upon experience)
As a Lead Studio Engineer, the successful candidate would be expected to technically guide less experienced team members.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong CAD & PLM skills (CATIA V5 or V6)
- Broad understanding of vehicle packaging, bumper & exterior trim engineering, exterior lighting systems, occupant & pedestrian safety, closures, manufacturing & assembly, instrument panel, console & door trim engineering 3)
- People Skills - a critical element of the role is the resolution of difficult feasibility issues therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key.
- Concept / Studio Engineering experience
- Ability to create technical solutions to Design challenges
- Experience to include:- Vehicle Packaging, BIW, Body & Trim, Electrical, primary Vehicle Attributes
- Experience of working in a Design Studio environment
- Experience of supporting a Modelling Team
- Experience of Leading a small team of Studio Engineers
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.