Title: Process Technician
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
We are currently recruiting for a team of experienced Process Technicians to work for our client at their facility in Bicester, Oxfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with the development of a fossil free synthetic fuel.
The role will be working across a “4 on 4 off” shift consisting of days and nights, and will be responsible for operating test rigs, conducting analysis of manufacturing process and data. This would suit someone who has a proven track record across the chemical, petrochemical and/or oil & gas industries and operating high temperature laboratory equipment or test rigs.
- The Process Technicians will have day-to-day responsibilities of:
- Monitor the continuous running and test and development equipment and report and inconsistencies to the shift supervisor.
- Follow test and development equipment operating procedures
- Implement operations and maintenance procedures, policies and safe working practices for your areas of responsibility.
- Have a clear understanding of P&ID drawings & procedures.
- Ensure a clear and concise shift change handover.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement processes.
- Perform repair and maintenance tasks on process equipment used to develop synthetic fuels
- The role requires close attention to detail, looking a data trends of process plant and other test laboratory equipment.
- Familiar with operating test rig software
- Operating high temperature process equipment
- To be able to read and work from P&ID diagrams
- To be able to work from engineering drawings
- Experience in monitoring real-time data
- Apprentice trained to ONC/HNC NVQ or C&G level 3
- Experience within in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industries
- Able to work 4 on 4 off shifts of days and nights
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.