Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Connected Car End to End Test and Validation Engineer for a six-month rolling contract. This contract role is based in Cranfield and offers a rate of £25.96 per hour PAYE, inside IR35. This contract is for 12 months.
As a Connected Car Test and Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for validating the connected car systems End to End from application to vehicle against specifications and regulatory requirements. You will also confirm system validation for connected cars within the on-board and off-board environment.
In your first few weeks in this Test and Validation Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Raise incident tickets in the incident management system and track them through to closure
- Develop testing methods and procedures that comply with specifications and regulatory requirements to ensure robust validation of the complete telematics systems
- Confirm vehicle level quality, function & reliability standards are maintained by the changes you will be validating
- Conduct root cause investigation of complex concerns with the stakeholders
To apply, you will need a degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline and relevant experience in automotive electrical and electronic development relating to vehicle body electronics, navigation or telematics systems e.g In aerospace, telecoms or similar. You will also require the following:
- Experience in test execution using tools or connecting real hardware and software
- Good awareness of the connected car system onboard & offboard
- Logical thinking and system-level understanding of complex systems
- Experience writing test cases and use cases by understanding spec and design documents
To apply for this contract Connected Car End to End Test and Validation Engineer job in Cranfield, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.