ADAS - Active Safety Function Development Principal Engineer - JP00000641
To start ASAP - 12 months assignment
Rate: - £29.60/hr PAYE
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems - Active Safety Function Development Principal Engineer
Deliverables / Description
- Development planning and report material
- Test measured data
- Design review material
- Problem analysis material
- Active Safety systems application development
- Problem analysis based on specification and data
- New sensor/system function feasibility study and benchmarking planning and execution
- Pre-test planning and execution about ENCAP safety assessment
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Physics related field
- Experience of dynamic control and electric parts development within Automotive Engineering environment
- Knowledge of active safety system control / electrical architecture / ECU hardware and software is a plus.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.