A respected designer, manufacturer and builder of award-winning race engines requires a Stores Controller to join their small talented team based in Basildon.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintaining accurate stock records and working with BoM's whilst ensuring stores are kept organised, replenished and up to date
- Goods inwards - booking in all goods
- Maintaining accurate stock levels
- Translating BoM into works orders to manufacture jobs
- Working with BoM's to create pick and shortage lists
- Ensuring stock in and individual stock items booked out
- Regular stock taking/adjustments and year end stock taking
Skills helpful for the role:
- Previous experience of stores in a manufacturing environment essential
- Good working knowledge of BoM's in manufacturing environment essential
- Processing BoM's into works orders
- Previous working knowledge of EFACS or other purchasing /stores software desirable
- Understanding of manufacturing a finished item from individual components
- Understanding of automotive/engine parts desirable but not essential (work experience or hobby interest)
What you'll get:
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the skills required for the Stores Controller role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Stores Controller role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.