Permanent Contract working Days for a leading manufacturer in the Dudley area at their busy and ever improving facility.
Day shift working between the hours of 6.30am and 7pm Mon - Fri NO NIGHTS / NO WEEKENDS
Maintenance Engineer qualified electrically and mechanically with confident electrical fault finding skills on 3 phase systems and proven mechanical and hydraulic knowledge required!
Candidates who can successfully reduce machine down time through effective planned and reactive maintenance will enjoy this role.
Due to continued development of production facility and onsite equipment this Dudley based manufacturer is offering a permanent role, working favourable hours within a friendly and professional maintenance dept.
As Maintenance engineer you will be required to;
- Provide maintenance solutions to keep the manufacturing facility and its offices in a safe and working condition.
- Support installation of new equipment, general maintenance and repair work associated with older existing equipment and all administrative duties aligned with this position.
- Carry out PPM and TPM maintenance
- Ensure that all equipment is handed back to production in a safe and workable state.
As Maintenance Engineer you will be qualified and trained accordingly.
- Electrical Installation 18th edition
- Electrical installation theory and practice part 1 and 2 (C&G or NVQ)
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical Drawings
- Experience in mechanical maintenance
- Hydraulic and pneumatic experience
- Diagnostic experience for both electrical and mechanical problems.
Engineers currently working in a maintenance role on industrial equipment or service engineers looking for a static position are of interest as well as engineers with good electrical and mechanical fitting and installation experence.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a skilled maintenance engineer with multi-skilled background on industrial machinery electrically and mechanically to join a company that offers continuous training and future prospects in a well-run and organised work environment as well as
- Starting Salary £40K RISING TO £43k after probation
- Opportunity to increase salary through grade system and annual company-wide pay rises
- Working Days Monday to Friday with early finish on Fridays
- Interesting work including refurb and commissioning projects
- 33 Days Holiday plus very good Pension contribution
There is only one position available so if this opportunity sounds like the right move and you have the required maintenance engineering background with a good fault finding and problem solving mind get in touch with Carl Jones at Jonathan Lee recruitment 01952 987040 or click APPLY
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.