E-Planning Principal Engineer - 0624/ 0625 /0626
Location - Cranfield and hybrid working
Rate: £29.60/hr PAYE
To start ASAP - 12 months assignment
Do you have E-Planning Principal Engineers experience, and are you seeking a new job in Cranfield? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a company in the automotive industry find an E-Planning Principal Engineer, and the role comes with a contract rate of £29.60 per hour PAYE.
As an E-Planning Principal Engineer, you will oversee the design and development of the vehicle electrical system at a feature or sub-system level, depending on project need. You will also manage the quality and development timing for the electrical parts on the vehicle. Please note, this position requires the ability to travel within the UK and internationally to suppliers, plants, other global R&D centres etc on an infrequent basis.
In your first few weeks in this E-Planning Principal Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Work closely with Electrical R&D teams, Manufacturing Sites and Project teams to gather feedback in preparation for EE Milestones
- Prepare and issue the necessary documentation to the EE teams according to the project schedules.
To apply for this Principal Engineer role, you will need a degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline and be competent with PC applications such as MS Office. You will also require the following:
- Relevant experience in the automotive industry
- General understanding of product development and the electrical development process
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of CAN, CAN tools and vehicle diagnostics
- Ability to work cross-functionally with excellent communication and project management skills
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous contract per-hour rate of £29.60 and join a friendly and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this contract E-Planning Principal Engineers position in Cranfield. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.