Advanced Vehicle Layout Engineer - JP00000614
Pay Rate: £25.96/hr PAYE
To start ASAP - 12 months assignment
- Lead, administration and coordination of the Vehicle Layout and Planning for Vehicle Projects (digital & physical phases).
- To lead and facilitate cross functional development teams for vehicle quality improvement and cost optimisation studies including adding technical value to the decision process.
- To manage, when required, high level cross functional decision-making meetings.
- On-time delivery of technical solutions & documentation to align with program schedules.
- On-time delivery of technical solutions to support quality and cost improvements.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience of investigating and solving both development and post-production launch phase concerns.
- Project Engineer / Project management experience i.e. demonstrable ability to plan, manage and deliver technical & administrative tasks on-time.
- Automotive experienced and have good understanding of vehicle systems / functions.
- Experienced with Microsoft office software.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and to present to stakeholders at all levels.
- High level working knowledge of CAD systems (specifically NX)
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.