Job title: Process Production Operator
Salary Range: £14 per hour
Overtime at Time & Half after 37.5 hours based on day rate
Hours: 37.5-hour week
6am-2pm/2pm - 10pm/10pm-6am rotational shift
6 month contract role working for a leading manufacturing organisation within the defence and MOD sector.
A number Process Production Operators are required with knowledge of working to production plans, building and assembling components for the supply of products into the MOD industry.
Candidates that have worked in a production, press, assembly environment, worked to targets and have experience with operating machines and assembling products would be well received.
Due to workload this MOD manufacturer based in Coventry requires experienced, dynamic, leading process operators on a 3 rotational shift pattern. As a Process Production Operator, you will be required to:
- Handle raw materials supplied to work streams.
- Operate machinery
- Assemble products
- Delivery and set up workload.
- Accurately assembly and inspect high value MOD parts
- Preform tooling and material changes
- Machine load and safe unloading of parts
- Finish and assemble of composites components.
- Pack and label of finished products.
- Accurately record production data as required.
The Process Operator should have the following skills or experience:
- Good manufacturing or engineering background
- Warehouse or a good hands on background
- Good standard of manual dexterity
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work to written instructions
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Attention to detail
- Committed attitude to Continuous Improvement activities such as 5s etc
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Process assembly or production assembly work within a manufacturing business. In return for your experience, this Coventry based manufacturer will offer you:
- 3 months contract
- Hours: 37.5-hour week.6am-2pm/2pm-10pm Shift/10pm -6am rotational
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of production assembly within a high-volume manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the Process Assembly role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01952 987033
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.