Aerospace Quality Engineer
An Aerospace Quality Engineeris required to join an aerospace and defence company based in Leicester. The successful candidate will join the Quality Assurance Department to manage & support a variety of Quality Assurance activities throughout the company, with main responsibilities for; Programmes & Project Quality Assurance, Internal & Supplier Audits, Internal production & Supplier product verifications (Including Goods-Receipt & FAI) & Non-Conformity investigations & management.
Why should this role interest me?
- An excellent opportunity to work with a unique product as part of a highly dynamic environment.
- Every other Friday off
- Excellent bonus scheme and benefits package.
Quality Engineer - What you get to do
- Compliance assurance activities in verification of; Regulatory, Third Party, Customer, Supplier & Internal requirements
- Plan, Manage, Perform & report Programme/Project Quality Assurance activities.
- Production & CLS assurance activities
Skills and qualifications helpful for the role of the Quality Engineer
- Previous experience in an aerospace quality position is essential with a preference given to candidates that have knowledge of working aerospace systems eg landing gear, braking systems, actuation and controls, engines etc etc, rather than an individual component.
- Previous experience in quality auditing for aerospace, preference given to candidates with an auditing accreditation.
- Knowledge of fault investigation tools & processes, such as 8D / 5 Whys.
- Knowledge and Experience of ISO 14001 & ISO45001 Management Systems are preferred.
Interviews for the Quality Engineer will begin with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on this position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.