A great opportunity to join a Global Automotive Tier 1 supplier as a System Engineer within the Heavy Duty / Off-Highway sector. You will be responsible for customer project management, simulation and testing of Off-Highway and Heavy Duty common rail diesel systems.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the customer / supplier relationship during their engine development (including new business acquisition)
- Input into change point analysis to determine necessary validation
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to make judgements on customer validation
- Create material to support the release of parts into production
Skills helpful for the role:
- Degree in Engineering (or similar)
- An ability to undertake Customer / Supplier Project Management
- Previous Validation / Testing and Reporting experience ideally within an automotive environment
What you'll get:
- Hybrid working (2 days per week in the office)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for overseas manufacturing site visits
- Training opportunities including overseas training placements
- Exposure to future fuel solutions
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available for this role. If you have the appropriate skills for the System Engineer role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the System Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.