A great opportunity to join a Global Automotive Tier 1 supplier as a Component Engineer within the Heavy Duty / Off-Highway sector. You will be responsible for product design, simulation and testing of Off-Highway and Heavy Duty common rail diesel systems components.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure the components design and customers use of the components is suitable to achieve the customers requirements (performance, life, etc)
- Input into change point analysis to determine necessary validation
- Investigate returned components
- Make judgements on customer validation
- Create material to support the release of parts into production
Skills helpful for the role:
- Degree in Engineering (or similar)
- Exposure to powertrain component development either with an OEM or Supplier
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of component design/analysis ideally within an automotive environment
What you'll get:
- Hybrid working (2 days per week in the office)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for overseas manufacturing site visits
- Training opportunities including overseas training placements
- Exposure to future fuel solutions
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available for this role. If you have the appropriate skills for the Component Engineer role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Component Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.