1D CFR thermal analysis Engineer
Tata Motors European Technical Centre (TMETC) is based in Coventry on the Warwick university campus. It has approx 100 employees doing advanced engineering and "the tough stuff" for Tata India.
What you will do
- A 1D thermal analyst engineer is required to join the team to undertake simulations and calculations across all powertrain thermal systems including heat exchangers, HVAC, EV battery cooling etc both on passenger car and commercial vehicle applications.
- You will use 1D tools GT-suite and Flowmaster (perhaps Kuli) to perform system analyses
This role will appeal to those seeking:
- an opportunity to work at Senior Engineer level
- an opportunity to work across thermal systems (not just coolant systems, but EV, lube etc
- anyone who wants international or consultancy experience
What you will need:
- Minimum degree in engineering
- experience to equivalent of a minimum of 3 years automotive 1D CFD systems experience
- minimum of 1 year on thermal analysis using CFD
- Some automotive system experience
- 1D tools such as GT-suite, Flowmaster, (Kuli, Amesim or similar)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submittal with further details. However should you wish to discuss your application further, please contact
Please apply with current CV and details of present salary and notice period.
TMETC can sponsor in the event that an eligible UK worker cannot be found, so applications are invite from candidates overseas