Anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles of good practice. They say that data must be:
- fairly and lawfully processed;
- processed for limited purposes;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- not kept longer than necessary;
- processed in accordance with the data subject's rights;
- not transferred to countries without adequate protection.
Personal data covers both facts and opinions about the individual. It also includes information regarding the intentions of the data controller towards the individual, although in some limited circumstances exemptions will apply.
When you visit our site:
The Jonathan Lee Recruitment Limited and/or associated or subsidiary companies website uses forms to capture and store personal information for the purpose of providing visitors with a proactive recruitment service.
It is our policy that all information provided will be treated as private and confidential. In particular personal information such as your name, postal and email address and telephone number will be used only in relation to the recruitment process undertaken by Jonathan Lee Recruitment Limited and/or associated or subsidiary companies on your behalf.
Personal information collected will not be released to third parties without your consent unless we are required by law to do so.
Message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then stored by the browser in a text file called cookie. txt. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie's main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site. A site using cookies will usually invite you to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address and interests.
Disclosure of Information.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
1. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- prospective employers and/or clients for the purposes of assessing your suitability, even where those prospective employers and or client wish to remain anonymous until later in the recruitment process;
- insurance companies that require data to contact you with a quote for business insurances, (where appropriate);
- analytics and search engine providers, some of which may be overseas, that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and with the verification of placements.
- Identity verification companies for the purpose of validating right to work documents and ID documents.
© Copyright Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd 2001, 2013
Jonathan Lee Recruitment Limited and/or associated or subsidiary companies hereby grants to visitors of this www page a licence to make one permanent copy of the information contained herein for personal use and only for the purposes of evaluating the information. No copies or extracts of the information may be distributed to third parties whether electronically or otherwise. You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to accept the application of English Law to govern matters between us in relation to this website and you agree to indemnify Jonathan Lee Recruitment Limited and/or associated or subsidiary companies and not to hold us liable for the result, foreseeable or unforeseeable, of any actions you may take based on the materials contained herein.
Contact and Registered Office Details
Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd,
Registered in England No: 3724865
VAT GB 300 1952 13
tel: 01384 397555 fax: 01384 379396
Jonathan Lee Contracts Ltd,
Registered in England No: 2796676
VAT GB 632 1625 68
tel: 01384 397555 fax: 01384 379396
Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie: