Project Engineer - West London - Bespoke Manufacturing - £32,000-£38,000 + bonus
A Project Engineer is required to join a highly reputable, well established and growing manufacturer of bespoke high-end products. The candidate must be mechanically minded with an engineering background in traditional steel manufacturing.
This role requires an educated and experienced individual capable of project engineering the manufacture of high precision steel components and assembly of mechanical systems. New and existing product developments.
For the role of Project Engineer you must have the following skills and experiences;
- Minium 5 years' mechanical product development experience.
- High efficiency in mechanical engineering with experience of new and traditional steel manufacturing process, precision machining.
- Experience of product lifecycle management, continuous improvement and quality.
- Project management experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing of steel components and assembly of mechanical systems.
- Project Management related qualification. e.g. Prince2, IPMA Level D, PMP
Responsibilities for the role of Project Engineer will include;
- Plan, develop and manage new and existing product development projects from concept through steady state manufacturing.
- Coordinating product development projects through proposals, plans and objectives while conferring with the core engineering design, quality and manufacturing team.
- Determine project responsibilities and confer with management to asign personnel accordingly.
- Develop project schedules by studying project plans and specifications, calculating resource requirements and sequencing project elements.
- Maintain and control project plans and schedules. Monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving issues.
- Coordinate the production launch process and facilitate meetings accordingly as projects transition into steady state manufacturing.
The role of Project Engineer is a new and critical position for the business and is offering a competitive salary of £32,000-£38,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Project Engineer please click on the link provided or alternatively email your CV direct to Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk 01384 446104.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.