In order to keep our competitive edge, we constantly review and update our business methods and recruitment processes to ensure continuous improvement.
Investors In People
The senior management team is totally committed to developing their staff and are proud to be an Investor in People. Our clients can be assured that our staff are motivated to provide the best possible recruitment service and endeavour to be the ‘Customer’s First Choice’.
- We will review current policies and practices against this recognised benchmark
- We have a framework for planning future strategy and action
- A structured way to improve the effectiveness of training and development activities
Our ISO accreditation means that we offer a well-defined and structured recruitment process and shows our total commitment to offering the best possible service to all of our clients.
- You can be satisfied that we aim to be customer focused
- We are “goal setting” and strive for continuous improvement
- You can expect, and will receive, a quality service
- We maintain a professional image to all we deal with
We are a full business member of the REC, which helps us to ensure that we keep up to date with legislation and best practice in our fast moving industry.
- We adhere to the REC Good Practice Guide for our industry
- We maintain a professional image to our Clients, Candidates and Contractors
- We have access to legal advice from professionals with up to date knowledge of current and forthcoming legislation
- We have access to market intelligence – Industry Reports etc
- We have access to Government lobbying services to influence future legislation that may affect our business
We operate across the entire UK with offices in the East and West Midlands, as well as Yorkshire and Essex.
Get in Touch